The reason that so many people fail to lose weight on the most common diets around, is not due to any problem that they have working out. But rather, this stems from issues with actually not performing the right type of workouts. Not everybody can do tons of cardio, and cardio really isn’t going to work for you if you don’t have the right type of foundation. That’s where you need to put in the right type of work to make a difference, and if you’re not then no matter what you’re not going to see results.
Why is that? Well there are a few reasons actually. First some truths about Cardio that you need to know:
- Cardio Exercise really does not build almost any muscle whatsoever.
- You can’t burn that many calories doing cardio unless you can commit to hours a day or in one session.
- You can’t get muscle definition, or that really fit and cut look just doing cardio no matter how much you’re doing.
- Having more muscle means that you burn and use a lot more calories. That means it’s easier to burn fat when you have muscle underneath, which becomes a massive tactical fitness advantage.
- That’s not all though, muscle is also ideal for raising your metabolism, as it requires a lot more calories than fat to keep in shape. That means you have to be getting enough calories to keep your muscles alive and going strong.
- You can exercise longer when you’re stronger, which means even if you’re doing Cardio you’re going to be able to go longer and harder than before.
- More muscle means more healthy definition, so you can have that cut look that you’re looking for.